I'm so excited that one of the weddings I photographed is featured on the Munaluchi Bride website in the Real Weddings section. This is such a huge honor for two reasons:
1. Munaluchi Bride is a premier magazine and website providing inspiration for women of color and it features some of the most gorgeous and culturally rich weddings all across the country.
2. Janelle and Khalid are an amazing couple who mean so much to me. Janelle is one of my dearest friends and I love her to pieces. Being at her wedding was incredibly special and it meant so much that I was able to photograph it!
Check out the feature HERE....and some of my favorite moments and details from their stylistic and African-infused wedding below:
I was able to fly into Raleigh early enough to document the rehearsal and dinner afterward. It was so fun to celebrate with this wonderful family.
Every detail was planned to perfection...
The traditional Liberian Wedding Grand March...
- Wedding Dress: Monalisa Royale by Maggie Sottero
- Makeup: Sammy Jo Makeup Artistry
- Ceremony location: Fairmount United Methodist Church
- Reception: Brownstone Doubletree Hotel
- Wedding Planner: Savoir Faire Signature Events